Back to top
Who Dat! Here’s a simple cocktail with a unique flavor thanks to a special syrup you can make at home. This is the spirit for porch parties and toasting your hometown team!
- 2 ounces Wheatley® Vodka
- 1 ounce Goldschläger® (or any cinnamon schnapps)
- 3 drops Sweet Tea Syrup (recipe follows)
- Combine vodka and Goldschläger® in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously until very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass and add several drops of the Sweet Tea Syrup, to taste.
Sweet Tea Syrup
- 1 cup strong-brewed Luzianne®️ Iced Tea
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine brewed tea and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until the mixture is reduced by half. Let cool.
- Pour into a small glass vial that’s fitted with a pipette top. The syrup can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.