Wick Fowler Classic Chili Enchiladas
4 to 6 servings
- 1 package Wick Fowler's 2-Alarm Chili Kit
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water or beef broth
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Kosher Salt
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Prepare chili kit according to package directions, saving masa for another use.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray,
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave 30 seconds to soften. Roll about 1 tablespoon of each cheese in each tortilla and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish, fitting them snugly. Spread chili over top, covering completely. Sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are hot.
- Whisk sour cream, 1 tablespoon water and pinch of salt in a small bowl. Drizzle sour cream over enchiladas. Sprinkle with onions and serve.