Back to top
Hot Artichoke Dip and Garlic Bread Rounds
This elegant hot artichoke dip is easy to put together in advance to bake just before a party. Garlic Bread Rounds are perfect dippers, toasted in the oven in the last few minutes of heating the dip.
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole or quartered artichoke hearts, drained, chopped (not marinated)
- ½ cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Garlic and onion salt, to taste
GARLIC BREAD ROUNDS
- 1 loaf French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons pressed fresh garlic
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 2-cup casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- MIX in a medium bowl the mayonnaise, sour cream and Parmesan. Fold in artichoke hearts. Taste and season with the garlic and onion salt, if needed. Spoon into prepared casserole dish. (At this point, dip can be covered and refrigerated up to 1 day. Add 5 minutes to baking time.)
- BAKE in 350 degree oven about 20 to 25 minutes, until mixture just bubbles and browns a bit.
- MAKE Garlic Bread Rounds. With a serrated knife, cut French bread into ½-inch slices. In a small bowl, mix butter and garlic. Spread on one side of the bread.
- PLACE on baking sheet. Put in oven with casserole for the last 4 or 5 minutes of baking. Serve at once with the hot dip.