Back to top
King Cake Latte
- 4 ounces brewed French Market® Coffee and Chicory
- 4 to 6 ounces milk or barista blend alternative milk
- 1 ounce Cocktail & Sons King Cake Syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour brewed coffee into a hot mug.
- Foam milk in an electric milk frother or steam with an espresso machine wand.
- Stir King Cake Syrup and vanilla extract into coffee and top with foamed milk.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
There’s no better combination than king cake and a hot cup of French Market® Coffee, and this sweet king cake flavored latte pairs them perfectly for a delicious morning pick-me-up or anytime treat.