- ¾ ounce dark rum (1 ½ tablespoons)
- ¾ ounce brandy (1 ½ tablespoons)
- ¼ ounce Frangelico® (½ tablespoon)
- ¼ ounce Kahlúa® Original Liqueur (½ tablespoon)
- 1 cup opens in a new windowFrench Market® Coffee Cold Brew Concentrate, Original Black
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 scoops crushed ice
Makes 2 cocktails.
- COMBINE all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously until well chilled.
- POUR into 2 rocks glasses filled with crushed ice and serve immediately.