- 1 1/2 cups strong New England® Coffee, freshly brewed
- 4 tsp chocolate syrup
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Put 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup in each cup.
- Mix the whipping cream and ¼ teaspoon each of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Whip the mixture until you have soft peaks.
- Place the last 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon into the coffee and stir.
- Pour the coffee into your cups and stir to mix in the chocolate syrup.
- Top with the whipped cream mixture.