Pork Chops with Quick Tiger BBQ Sauce
Keep Tiger Sauce in the pantry for mixing up a quick barbecue sauce. This recipe makes it easy to serve up barbecue flavor from the stove top on days when grilling isn’t an option.
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons water or beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops, trimmed (1 3/4 to 2 pounds)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together tomato sauce, water, soy sauce, Tiger Sauce, mustard powder, Worcestershire, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and add to hot skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, or until browned. Flip and cook about 2 minutes, or until browned.
- Add sauce and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook over medium to medium-low heat about 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens slightly and pork is cooked through.