Pulled Spicy Cilantro Chicken Tacos
8 Small Tacos
Tacos for lunch or dinner are a snap when you have a rotisserie chicken and some Blue Plate® Go Bold Spicy Cilantro Sauce on hand. You can also substitute sautéed ground beef or pulled pork to become the star of these tacos.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, warmed
- 1 ¼ cups Blue Plate® Go Bold Spicy Cilantro Sauce, divided
- 1 small purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn kernels, rinsed and drained (or 1 package frozen corn kernels, defrosted and microwaved for 60 seconds)
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 small corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- SHRED chicken meat and toss with ½ cup of the Blue Plate® Go Bold Spicy Cilantro Sauce. Set aside.
- TOSS cabbage and scallions with ½ cup of Blue Plate® Go Bold Spicy Cilantro Sauce.
- ASSEMBLE tacos with cabbage mix, black beans, corn, tomatoes and avocado. Top with chicken and drizzle with remaining Blue Plate® Go Bold Spicy Cilantro Sauce.