Quick Chili Lasagna
- 1 box Wick Fowler's Chili 2-Alarm Chili Kit
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef stock or water
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- Prepare chili according to package directions, omitting the masa. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine ricotta, egg, half of the mozzarella, and half of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread about 1 cup of chili in bottom dish. Put 3 noodles on top. Spread a couple of tablespoons worth of ricotta mixture on each noodle. repeat with the layers 3 more times. Top lasagna with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Spray underside of a piece of foil with nonstick spray, and then cover the baking dish.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until chili is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Uncover and bake about 20 minutes more, until lightly browned.
- Let lasagna rest 15 minutes before serving.