Back to top
Santa Fe Style Frito Pie
Easy to make and fun to eat, chili-topped corn chips is a perfect hand-held snack or meal for movie night in the yard, a picnic on the porch or to feed a crowd on game day. Offer a bunch of fixings like sour cream, shredded cheese, diced onions and more, so everyone can build their own!
- 1 Wick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili Kit
- 2 pounds beef, ground or cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 6 single-serving bags Fritos® corn chips
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely diced
- Pickled jalapeño slices
- PREPARE chili according to package directions.
- CUT open long sides of corn-chip bags and fold sides down.
- SPOON about 1/2 cup chili on top of corn chips.
- TOP each serving with sour cream, cheese, red onions and pickled jalapeños and serve immediately.