- 1/8 cup - small bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 cup - onion, minced
- 1 1/4 tablespoon - cooking oil
- 1 cup - canned tomatoes
- 1 - 2 teaspoons - TryMe Tennessee Sunshine Sauce
- 1/4 cup - celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup - rice
- 1/2 cup - water
- 1 teaspoon - salt
- 2 cups - canned or cooked shrimp
- Cook bell pepper, celery, onion and rice together in oil at low heat until rice is brown.
- Stir in water and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and TryMe Tennessee Sunshine Sauce.
- Add shrimp and pour into casserole and let bake in moderate oven (350°F) until rice is fluffy and tender.
- Serves about 4 persons.