Back to top
Southern Style Tuna Salad
about 1 cup
Sweet pickle relish puts crunch in Southern-style tuna salad, and a little lemon juice lifts the flavor. Use your favorite Creole seasoning mix.
- 1 (5-ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 hard cooked egg, diced
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- ¼ cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- FLAKE tuna into a small mixing bowl.
- STIR in egg, relish, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Creole seasoning and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- COVER and refrigerate until serving. Keeps well up to three days.