Tiger-Ranch Baby Back Ribs
4 to 6 servings
The easiest “set it and forget it” recipe around, and perfect for game day, potlucks or busy weeknights (slow cook all day and finish under broiler). Coat ribs in the savory-sweet sauce, cook until tender, broil until crispy and serve.
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs (about 2 pounds)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) bottle Tiger Sauce®
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- Cut ribs into 3 or 4 pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in a slow cooker.
- Mix Tiger Sauce and ranch mix in a small bowl until well combined. Pour over ribs, turning to coat.
- Cover and cook at high setting for 6 hours or until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs from sauce and place on prepared baking sheet. Broil until ribs are well browned and slightly crispy, about 8 to 10 minutes.